33 ways to start something new
1. Stop replying to unworthy messages just to keep a conversation going.
4. Be happy being alone, but learn to appreciate company.
9. Talk less, watch more.
12. Learn to be apathetic about people leaving, hold the door open for them.
15. Draw stuff, make stuff, make art.
18. Listen to happy music, listen to sad music, listen to something that keeps the silence from your ears.
20. Don’t be afraid of terminating toxic relationships.
22. Find a reason to get up every morning, and a reason to go to sleep smiling.
23. Follow through with your ideas, no matter how small or silly they may seem.
25. Plan for the future, but don’t live in the planning, things can change in the present while you’re too busy looking ahead
27. Write. Write songs, write stories, write poems. Write.
28. Sing, nobody really cares whether you’re bad.
29. Stop waiting for people to miss you, if they’re not with you, they don’t deserve to be.
30. Curse less.
32. Become as happy as it’s possible for you to be.
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: etenanete