It's not that easy to be a fashion blogger
I wanted to create unusual blogpost. I think it's interesting when you can see different type of posts on my blog. So, I decided to tell you about some issues which I sometimes have as a fashion blogger. (don't get me wrong, I don't think that I'm very fancy and cool blogger,I'm just a girl with a passion in fashion).
Some of the people think that to create a blogpost is very easy. I don't say that's difficult but sometimes I have problems and I wanted to share them with you.
I hope this will be fun and interesting post to read. To make it even more funny, I put pictures from behind the scenes photos.
- Sometimes I plan perfect outfit, decide were I want to take a photos and than suddenly it starts to rain or gets very cloudy and dark.
- When it's windy outside,my hair always flies everywhere and I can't keep them in place,also lightweight clothes,skirts etc.
- During the photoshoots sun suddenly come and I can't keep my eyes open and everything is so bright, haha,that's a big problem for a fashion blogger when the weather is inappropriate to take a good photos.
Attention from people
- I live in small city and when someone takes a photos on the street, in the city, it always pays attention. So 90% when we take a photos someone will stare,whistle or beep or will say something.
- One time even one man wanted to join the photoshoot,it was very funny :D
Bad hair&face day
- I think every girl knows that struggle when the hair looks wrong in all ways. Just can't do anything,they look terrible and that's it :D
- Also sometimes I look at the mirror and make up or my face looks different ( I think that it is different,my sister says, that I weird,when say it :D ). In those moments I don't want to take a photos.
Full closet but nothing to wear
- Sometimes my imagination is sleeping and I don't have any idea what to wear. I think that in my closet lives monster who eats my clothes. :D
- Very rarely, but I have situations when everything looks wrong, in those moments I think that all the clothes looks bad, that maybe I'm getting fat etc. Eh,girls and their problems,..
Low camera battery\forgot to put SD card
- Maybe I'm unique or smth and that happens only with me, but I had a situations when I forgot to put into the camera my SD card,in result we weren't able to take a photos. Luckily, I weren't so far away from home,so I went back and took it.
- Sometimes I forgot to charge my battery or I think that camera will withstand but that doesn't happen :D