- Garnier Micellar cleansing water- really like this product, it takes all of my make-up. When I come home from work I can take off all my eye make-up very easily. It's very handy because previos make-up removers I used multiply times to get my face completely clean.
- Nailpolish in shade 51- looks like a light vanilla shade, I like the fact that this nailpolish isn't completely white and gives my nails natural look.
- AVON extra lasting eyeshadow- My 1st cream eyeshadow, bought them because I wanted something to stay more longer on my eyelids. Actually, I was surprised because this eyeshadow stayed in the place all night long (more than 8 hours!!).
- Milandia yogurt with mascarpone and granola with fruits- I adore both of these products. That yogurt tastes almost like usual greek yogurt but it's a little bit milder (because it consists mascarpone cheese). In combination with granola it tastes so yummy. Perfect breakfast meal!
- Garnier hair oil- smells like heaven,seriously,this is one of the best smells I ever smelled :D (very logic sentence), also this oil makes my hair shiny and silky,oh, and they smell good,too :D
- Argan oil of Morocco- I think I mentioned this product in my previous -favorites- posts. I just love it. I remember when I had period when I dyed and bleached my hair very often this oil rescued my hair . They were very dry and unhealthy, after using this oil they started to look normal again.
- And of course music, these 2 songs I listen so many times and repeat them again and again. I listen them when I go to University, when I run, when I draw... 24\7 :D