DIY: customize your T-shirt
- Take your T-shirt and between the shirt put a paper ( you don't want to ruin your T-shirt)
- Draw a heart shape with a chalk
- Start to cut one side (be careful)
- Do the same with other side.
It's done. Just put your T-shirt into the washing machine and it's ready to be worn.
(sorry, I forgot to put the numbers on images)
- Take another T-shirt (muscle tee) to measure for a perfect fit.
- Than cut the sleeves off
- Take a marker and mark a line on the collar's middle (in both sides)
- Than cut the collar off
- Online find an image with skull ( like this one below)
- Than draw it with pencil. It seems to be hard but it isn't
- Draw eyes like oval eggs, nose like a triangle and mouth like a slice of melon :D ( I know, sounds ridiculous)
- Than start to cut it, be careful. ( don't forget to put the paper between the shirt)
It's done, It took me less than 15 min. I really like the result.
This is scheduled post, so,right now I'm in France. :)